In these difficult economic times we provide friendly but effective advice and solutions in situations of stress and distress.
Working alongside lenders, stakeholders and all levels of management, our professionals plan and deliver restructuring actions that can provide improvements to cash flow, profit & loss and the corporate balance sheet.
If a distressed or highly leveraged business cannot be turned around, stakeholders need to realise value, preferably before the company and business fails.
Many stakeholders find it difficult to identify appropriate options in the time available whilst trying to maintain business continuity.
The earlier stakeholders seek advice the better as many more options are available:
- Can the business be refinanced?
- Could we find a trade buyer for the shares?
- Is a business and assets deal the only option?
- Is a Management Buyout feasible?
- Could we sell the debt to a third party?
We're here to help.